Intact or project teams attending the conference together dramatically increase the value of the experience for themselves and their organizations. Boost your ROI with our flexible Teams Program—at no additional charge—and bring home the potential for creating astonishing results together.
1. On Sunday night, attend a team orientation session from 6:15 to 7:15 p.m. and connect with a coach who can help you establish your team’s conference learning plan and post-conference goals.
2. Reconvene as needed during the conference, with or without your coach, to monitor your progress, reevaluate your approach, and share your findings.
3. Wrap up together after the close of the conference on Wednesday afternoon to crystallize future plans and implementation strategies.
When your team returns to work, schedule one complimentary follow up call with a coach to discuss implementing your conference take-aways:
• Applying new tools to the challenges most vital to your success;
• Connecting regularly as a team to reinforce what you’ve learned and continue the learning;
• Scheduling follow-up conversations with colleagues from the conference;
• Transferring your new knowledge to your organization through reports, presentations, or workshops;
• Opening new channels to stay connected with other systems thinkers outside your institution.
Jen Hunter is a master facilitator who has, for more than 13 years, focused her passion and her work on ensuring that strong human process is combined with organizational strategy to produce real and sustainable results. Her energy and creativity serve organizations and leaders who seek to understand, appreciate, and tap into the collective wisdom of their systems. Jen is the founder of the Learning Catalyst and a member of the board of directors of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC).
on the Teams Program and on registering a team at discounted rates, please
contact Vicky Schubert at 1-781-398-9700.